Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Regina, Canada
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 433 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20404 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Regina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 46% cheaper than in Regina (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,700 in Regina you would need to make just about C$3,083 (元15,109) in Qingdao.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Surabaya costs Rp 11,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €1,017 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (about 3 hours ago)