Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Regina, Canada
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 299 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19852 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Regina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 43% cheaper than in Regina (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,200 in Regina you would need to make just about C$2,955 (元14,886) in Qingdao.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)