Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Regina, Canada
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 317 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19325 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Regina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 44% cheaper than in Regina (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,300 in Regina you would need to make just about C$2,961 (元15,324) in Qingdao.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €12 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $847 (about 2 hours ago)