Cost of living in Qingdao, China vs Regina, Canada
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 265 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19417 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Regina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 49% cheaper than in Regina (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,800 in Regina you would need to make just about C$2,975 (15,321元) in Qingdao.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udine costs €12 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 2,500 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,250 (about 1 hour ago)