Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Regina, Canada
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 330 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18857 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Regina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 49% cheaper than in Regina (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,100 in Regina you would need to make just about C$2,592 (元13,748) in Qingdao.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Odense costs kr0.67 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vladivostok costs руб 30,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €62 (about 2 hours ago)