Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia vs Reggio nell'Emilia, Italy
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,398 prices entered by 250 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.21659 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Reggio nell'Emilia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 25% cheaper than in Reggio nell'Emilia (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Reggio nell'Emilia you would need to make just about €1,429 (RM6,600) in Kuala Lumpur.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Oslo costs kr 50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aveiro costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Larnaca costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $175 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (about 2 hours ago)