Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam vs Reggio nell'Emilia, Italy
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 501 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / VND
Do you live in Reggio nell'Emilia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 34% cheaper than in Reggio nell'Emilia (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Reggio nell'Emilia you would need to make just about €1,312 (34,201,557 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 210 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$400 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 60,000 ฿ (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)