Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey vs Reggio Calabria, Italy
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.110 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Reggio Calabria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 45% more expensive than in Reggio Calabria (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,179 (£1,963) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Reggio Calabria.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 356 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,500,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Girardot costs COL$14,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maringá costs R$ 4.99 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$110 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)