Cost of living in Ahmedabad, India vs Reggio Calabria, Italy
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 565 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01294 EUR / INR
Do you live in Reggio Calabria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ahmedabad (India) is 44% cheaper than in Reggio Calabria (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Reggio Calabria you would need to make just about €899 (₨69,440) in Ahmedabad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Windsor costs C$100 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £710 (about 1 hour ago)