Cost of living in Lucknow, India vs Regensburg, Germany
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 342 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01293 EUR / INR
Do you live in Regensburg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lucknow (India) is 36% cheaper than in Regensburg (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,700 in Regensburg you would need to make just about €2,364 (₨182,879) in Lucknow.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zielona Góra costs 8 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,400 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $807 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,500TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$34,000 (about 2 hours ago)