Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam vs Regensburg, Germany
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 521 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / VND
Do you live in Regensburg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 37% cheaper than in Regensburg (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,900 in Regensburg you would need to make just about €2,444 (64,101,409 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$39,200 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jackson, Mississippi costs $299 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)