Cost of living in Yokohama, Japan vs Recife, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 365 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03780 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Recife? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokohama (Japan) is 92% more expensive than in Recife (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 16,472 (¥435,831) in Yokohama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 8,600 in Recife.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $2,948 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Los Angeles, California costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ljubljana costs €4.20 (about 2 hours ago)