Cost of living in Santiago, Chile vs Recife, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00552 BRL / CLP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,807 prices entered by 316 different people.
Do you live in Recife? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 10% more expensive than in Recife (Brazil)
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jerez de la Frontera costs €20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cúcuta costs COL$800,000 (about 2 hours ago)