Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil vs Recife, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 564 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2019.
Do you live in Recife? We need your help!
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Recife (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 9,200 in Recife you would need to make just about R$ 8,221 in João Pessoa.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $133 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heraklion costs €25 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barquisimeto costs 4,000,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Konya costs 5.00TL (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)