Cost of living in Essen, Germany vs Recife, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 470 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.586 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Recife? We need your help!
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 46% more expensive than in Recife (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 11,940 (€2,603) in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 8,200 in Recife.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Toronto costs C$20 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santiago de Compostela costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Manchester costs £1,211 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Pune costs ₨15,248 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,900 (about 1 hour ago)