Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh vs Recife, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 32%|
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04421 BRL / BDT
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,822 prices entered by 298 different people.
Do you live in Recife? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 13% cheaper than in Recife (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 8,400 in Recife you would need to make just about R$ 7,310 (Taka 165,326) in Dhaka.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,700 Дин. (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Geneva costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almaty costs 2,500 KZT (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghaziabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 50,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)