Cost of living in Toronto, Canada vs Rawalpindi, Pakistan
|Personal Care||+ 252%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,454 prices entered by 692 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 121.897 PKR / CAD *
Do you live in Rawalpindi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is 193% more expensive than in Rawalpindi (Pakistan)
For example, you would need at least ₨503,421 (C$4,130) in Toronto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨172,000 in Rawalpindi.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Houston, Texas costs $4.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Da Nang costs 20,890 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 2 hours ago)