Cost of living in Santiago, Chile vs Rawalpindi, Pakistan
|Personal Care||+ 178%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,497 prices entered by 287 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23249 PKR / CLP *
Do you live in Rawalpindi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 87% more expensive than in Rawalpindi (Pakistan)
For example, you would need at least ₨326,864 (CH$1,405,917) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨175,000 in Rawalpindi.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zielona Góra costs 8 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,400 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $807 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,500TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$34,000 (about 2 hours ago)