Cost of living in Lima, Peru vs Rawalpindi, Pakistan
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,048 prices entered by 220 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 48.463 PKR / PEN *
Do you live in Rawalpindi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 58% more expensive than in Rawalpindi (Pakistan)
For example, you would need at least ₨267,870 (S/. 5,527) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨170,000 in Rawalpindi.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rosario costs ARS $8,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,211 (about 2 hours ago)