Cost of living in Hong Kong vs Rawalpindi, Pakistan
|Personal Care||+ 241%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,355 prices entered by 253 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 20.473 PKR / HKD *
Do you live in Rawalpindi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 282% more expensive than in Rawalpindi (Pakistan)
For example, you would need at least ₨584,124 (HK$28,532) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨153,000 in Rawalpindi.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$9,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 150,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Resistencia costs ARS $1,020 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Pretoria costs R 11,000 (about 2 hours ago)