Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland vs Ravenna, Italy
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,364 prices entered by 253 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23465 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Ravenna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 25% cheaper than in Ravenna (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Ravenna you would need to make just about €2,161 (9,209 zł) in Warsaw.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 104 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guatemala City costs Q26,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rotterdam costs €8 (about 3 hours ago)