Cost of living in Indore, India vs Ravenna, Italy
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 476 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01294 EUR / INR
Do you live in Ravenna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Indore (India) is 45% cheaper than in Ravenna (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Ravenna you would need to make just about €1,534 (₨118,598) in Indore.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Oslo costs kr 50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aveiro costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Larnaca costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $175 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (about 2 hours ago)