Cost of living in Hanoi, Vietnam vs Ravenna, Italy
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 237 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / VND
Do you live in Ravenna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hanoi (Vietnam) is 44% cheaper than in Ravenna (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Ravenna you would need to make just about €1,513 (39,160,928 ₫) in Hanoi.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Pune costs ₨8,073 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bratislava costs €27 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Granada costs €0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Sydney costs AU$4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php70,000 (about 2 hours ago)