Cost of living in Cincinnati, Ohio, United States vs Ravenna, Italy
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 412 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.886 EUR / USD
Do you live in Ravenna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cincinnati, Ohio (United States) is 6% more expensive than in Ravenna (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,294 ($3,718) in Cincinnati, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,100 in Ravenna.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$39,200 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jackson, Mississippi costs $299 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 170 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)