Cost of living in Bangkok, Thailand vs Ravenna, Italy
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,948 prices entered by 192 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02868 EUR / THB
Do you live in Ravenna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangkok (Thailand) is 34% cheaper than in Ravenna (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Ravenna you would need to make just about €2,044 (71,267 ฿) in Bangkok.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$39,200 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jackson, Mississippi costs $299 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 170 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)