Cost of living in Hong Kong vs Ratchaburi, Thailand
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,334 prices entered by 243 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.960 THB / HKD
Do you live in Ratchaburi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 25% more expensive than in Ratchaburi (Thailand)
For example, you would need at least 695,976 ฿ (HK$175,762) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 555,000 ฿ in Ratchaburi.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rosario costs ARS $8,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,211 (about 2 hours ago)