Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia vs Rasht, Iran
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 901 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 13.296 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Rasht? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is about the same as in Rasht (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,700,000 in Rasht you would need to make just about ﷼ 39,235,807 (COL$2,951,002) in Medellín.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Berlin costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$4,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shanghai costs 3,188元 (about 3 hours ago)