Cost of living in Hanoi, Vietnam vs Rasht, Iran
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.811 IRR / VND *
Do you live in Rasht? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hanoi (Vietnam) is 12% cheaper than in Rasht (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,800,000 in Rasht you would need to make just about ﷼ 35,145,860 (19,404,722 ₫) in Hanoi.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Amman costs Dinar 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Medellín costs COL$2,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Aydin costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,018 (about 2 hours ago)