Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco vs Rasht, Iran
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 4403.552 IRR / MAD *
Do you live in Rasht? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 14% more expensive than in Rasht (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 50,083,746 (11,373 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 43,900,000 in Rasht.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$155 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Mexico City costs Mex$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Les Abymes costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)