Cost of living in Mumbai, India vs Ra's al Khaymah, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,622 prices entered by 385 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05347 AED / INR
Do you live in Ra's al Khaymah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 21% cheaper than in Ra's al Khaymah (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,000 in Ra's al Khaymah you would need to make just about Dirham 9,519 (₨178,002) in Mumbai.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Birmingham costs £650 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €3.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panipat costs ₨300 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Beira costs 65 MT (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (about 2 hours ago)