Cost of living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia vs Ra's al Khaymah, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.980 AED / SAR
Do you live in Ra's al Khaymah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is 11% cheaper than in Ra's al Khaymah (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 13,000 in Ra's al Khaymah you would need to make just about Dirham 11,539 (﷼ 11,770) in Jeddah.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in The Hague costs €9 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,750 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨26,429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Nuuk, Greenland costs kr30 (about 2 hours ago)