Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania vs Ra's al Khaymah, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,416 prices entered by 221 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.875 AED / RON
Do you live in Ra's al Khaymah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 32% cheaper than in Ra's al Khaymah (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 11,000 in Ra's al Khaymah you would need to make just about Dirham 7,519 (8,593 lei) in Bucharest.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$39,200 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jackson, Mississippi costs $299 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 170 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)