Cost of living in Toronto, Canada vs Randers, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,518 prices entered by 691 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.088 DKK / CAD
Do you live in Randers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is 6% cheaper than in Randers (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr31,000 in Randers you would need to make just about kr29,160 (C$5,731) in Toronto.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Lagos costs 1,000 ₦ (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$2,846 (about 2 hours ago)