Cost of living in Lucknow, India vs Randers, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09674 DKK / INR
Do you live in Randers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lucknow (India) is 55% cheaper than in Randers (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr31,000 in Randers you would need to make just about kr14,029 (₨145,013) in Lucknow.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 100元 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sarajevo costs 1,299KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Montevideo costs $U2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩350,000 (about 2 hours ago)