Cost of living in Hong Kong vs Ranchi, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,397 prices entered by 258 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 8.787 INR / HKD
Do you live in Ranchi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 157% more expensive than in Ranchi (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨213,609 (HK$24,310) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨83,000 in Ranchi.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$155 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Mexico City costs Mex$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Les Abymes costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)