Cost of living in Yaoundé, Cameroon vs Rancagua, Chile
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.295 CLP / XAF
Do you live in Rancagua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yaoundé (Cameroon) is 22% more expensive than in Rancagua (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$1,632,157 (1,260,021 Franc) in Yaoundé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$1,340,000 in Rancagua.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Toronto costs C$0.65 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $127 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)