Cost of living in Wenzhou, China vs Rancagua, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 106.917 CLP / CNY
Do you live in Rancagua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wenzhou (China) is about the same as in Rancagua (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$1,370,000 in Rancagua you would need to make just about CH$1,327,739 (12,418元) in Wenzhou.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Berlin costs €2.60 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Andorra la Vella costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 250TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)