Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya vs Rancagua, Chile
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 156.893 CLP / LYD *
Do you live in Rancagua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 61% cheaper than in Rancagua (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$1,480,000 in Rancagua you would need to make just about CH$573,741 (3,657 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Delhi costs ₨72,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Braga costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in São Paulo costs R$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Malaga costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $25,515 (about 3 hours ago)