Cost of living in Suez, Egypt vs Rancagua, Chile
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 45.457 CLP / EGP
Do you live in Rancagua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suez (Egypt) is 18% cheaper than in Rancagua (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$1,330,000 in Rancagua you would need to make just about CH$1,096,377 (E£ 24,119) in Suez.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kota Kinabalu costs RM7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Richmond, Virginia costs $3.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coro costs 4,800,000 Bs.S. (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)