Cost of living in Srinagar, India vs Rancagua, Chile
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 9.493 CLP / INR
Do you live in Rancagua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Srinagar (India) is 46% cheaper than in Rancagua (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$1,470,000 in Rancagua you would need to make just about CH$796,031 (₨83,854) in Srinagar.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medina costs ﷼ 35 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quebec City costs C$70 (about 4 hours ago)