Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan vs Rancagua, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 6.459 CLP / JPY
Do you live in Rancagua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 59% more expensive than in Rancagua (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$2,016,354 (¥312,200) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$1,270,000 in Rancagua.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,600 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$78 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £9 (about 2 hours ago)