Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia vs Rancagua, Chile
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 699 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.19463 CLP / COP
Do you live in Rancagua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 35% cheaper than in Rancagua (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$1,520,000 in Rancagua you would need to make just about CH$995,417 (COL$5,114,508) in Santiago de Cali.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Nottingham costs £550 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 110 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siliguri costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cluj-Napoca costs 3,500 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Los Angeles, California costs $19 (about 3 hours ago)