Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador vs Rancagua, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,176 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 695.404 CLP / USD
Do you live in Rancagua? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 4% cheaper than in Rancagua (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$1,330,000 in Rancagua you would need to make just about CH$1,276,449 ($1,836) in San Salvador.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$3,100 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Irkutsk costs руб 280 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php100 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chengdu costs 2,999元 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 15 (about 3 hours ago)