Cost of living in Perugia, Italy vs Rancagua, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 845.837 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Rancagua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 32% more expensive than in Rancagua (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$1,863,063 (€2,203) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$1,410,000 in Rancagua.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens, Georgia costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Temuco costs CH$820 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1.75 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bordeaux costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Cúcuta costs COL$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nice costs €26,340 (about 2 hours ago)