Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil vs Rancagua, Chile
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 125.756 CLP / BRL
Do you live in Rancagua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 31% cheaper than in Rancagua (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$1,340,000 in Rancagua you would need to make just about CH$919,566 (R$ 7,312) in Niterói.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Alicante costs €350 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puebla costs Mex$ 600,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €23 (about 4 hours ago)