Cost of living in Muscat, Oman vs Rancagua, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 371 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 1843.332 CLP / OMR
Do you live in Rancagua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 36% more expensive than in Rancagua (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$1,767,937 (﷼ 959) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$1,300,000 in Rancagua.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santo André costs R$ 295 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$12,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Joinville costs R$ 25 (about 3 hours ago)