Cost of living in Mumbai, India vs Rancagua, Chile
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,082 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 9.477 CLP / INR
Do you live in Rancagua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 22% cheaper than in Rancagua (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$1,490,000 in Rancagua you would need to make just about CH$1,155,390 (₨121,919) in Mumbai.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhilai costs ₨1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1,934 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)