Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States vs Rancagua, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 708.100 CLP / USD
Do you live in Rancagua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 35% more expensive than in Rancagua (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$1,816,874 ($2,566) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$1,350,000 in Rancagua.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago del Estero costs ARS $30,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $24,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Johannesburg costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 600 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 4.17 lei (about 1 hour ago)