Cost of living in Lima, Peru vs Rancagua, Chile
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,326 prices entered by 315 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 188.289 CLP / PEN
Do you live in Rancagua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 19% cheaper than in Rancagua (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$1,440,000 in Rancagua you would need to make just about CH$1,160,683 (S/. 6,164) in Lima.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stoke-on-Trent costs £9 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 870 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ottawa costs C$1.29 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ponta Grossa costs R$ 800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,600 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $3,659 (about 4 hours ago)