Cost of living in Lijiang City, China vs Rancagua, Chile
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 108.242 CLP / CNY
Do you live in Rancagua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 19% cheaper than in Rancagua (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$1,490,000 in Rancagua you would need to make just about CH$1,205,142 (11,134元) in Lijiang City.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$39,644 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brussels costs €28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Paris costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)