Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain vs Rancagua, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 446 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 845.837 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Rancagua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 19% more expensive than in Rancagua (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$1,787,194 (€2,113) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$1,500,000 in Rancagua.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 130 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palma de Mallorca costs €23,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €54 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$3,100 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Irkutsk costs руб 280 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php100 (about 3 hours ago)