Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal vs Rancagua, Chile
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 427 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 5.961 CLP / NPR
Do you live in Rancagua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 28% cheaper than in Rancagua (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$1,290,000 in Rancagua you would need to make just about CH$933,482 (₨ 156,603) in Kathmandu.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨589 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,211 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nantucket costs $40 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)