Cost of living in Giza, Egypt vs Rancagua, Chile
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 44.811 CLP / EGP
Do you live in Rancagua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 30% cheaper than in Rancagua (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$1,280,000 in Rancagua you would need to make just about CH$897,543 (E£ 20,029) in Giza.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Santiago de Cali costs COL$300,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Agartala costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tirana costs 150 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Munich costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Istanbul costs 1.50TL (about 3 hours ago)