Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan vs Rancagua, Chile
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 62.236 CLP / TJS
Do you live in Rancagua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 50% cheaper than in Rancagua (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$1,500,000 in Rancagua you would need to make just about CH$753,013 (12,099 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$12,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Joinville costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 300 Kč (about 2 hours ago)